Monday, August 15, 2011

Haircut for thick curly hair? help me pleaseee!?

i have extremely thick, medium sized curls, frizzy medium brown hair down about 10 inches below my chin. i'm getting a haircut soon and idk what to get. i've had my hair really long (i'm not a fan of long hair considering i play several sports and prefer not spending long amounts of time on my hair) and i've had it as short as like 3 inches below the shoulders. i have layers just so my hair isn't a giant pyramid but very long and not many. i have really been considering a long bob but when i was little and my hair was first growing out it was very springy ringlet curls--now that my hair is this thick i'm afraid i will develop an afro. i also considered thinning out my hair a lott (whatever cut i get i want to get rid of a LOT of my hair either way, but it has to be able to go in a ponytail). but i am afraid that this will have a similar problem with the shorter strands frizzing up. it takes me and hour and a half to straighten my hair now, will it be easier and waaaay faster if i get it shorter? basically what cut could i do that will look cute, be able to go back into a ponytail, and remain easy to manage (my hair is so tough now i can't remember the last time it wasn't in a messy bun)), and get rid of a considerable amount of my hair. i have a long face (oval) with profound, high cheek bones. helpppppppp please!

No comments:

Post a Comment