Monday, August 8, 2011

Scorpio man driving me nuts?

i met this scorpio man at a 4-day work fair two months ago, and was instantly attracted. he would be cordial to me at work, but would send me emails that very evening. he would send me extra information, work stuff just to be in touch. the fair ended, and we started email chatting and now we chat for over an hour daily! he seeks me out, but never asks me any personal questions. I volunteer to tell him about my personal life (I had a terrible break-up recently), but he never asks. He is very eager to tell me about his past relationships, especially his first two break-ups, that he says have made him very hurt and cynical of relationships. we're talking over chat practically ever day, usually in the nights. when i need something, he goes out of his way to help me. He has never flirted with me, but he gives me loads of time on chat everyday. i like this guy. How to get him to ask me out? Is this typical scorpio behavior?

No comments:

Post a Comment