Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Doctor's unusual behavior has me confused?

This question is a bit complicated. I was going to a doctor for treatment and he got a bit carried away, inappropriate. I thought this can't be happening ( I tend to go into denial). I called the office a week later for a prescription refill and his istant told me to never call again or come back- excuse me I DID NOTHING! Okay, since I needed the medication I went back to the doctor and he spent a lot of time interrogating me and insinuating I stole prescription pads etc.+ no notes or report for the day he acted inappropriately. How does this get turned around since his allegations are so ridiculous and I was going to ignore his unethical behavior. Is this to intimidate me? I've cried about this because I'm sensitive and was hurt twice..first by the bad behavior and then accusations, any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment