Monday, August 8, 2011

Need help with Exterminate it?

Does anyone have a crack for it? Mine doesn't WORK AT ALL. Please, I wouldn't be torrenting this if I wasn't in such a HUGE Virus Bind. I am dealing with an extremely smart, under the radar, virus, that I CANNOT eliminate no matter WHAT I do. I first noticed it when my whole PC suddenly got very slow and I noticed I was having weird script errors. Immediately I tried scanning with AVG and it didn't detect anything. So then I tried System Restore, IT ALSO DIDN'T WORK AT ALL. Whatever restore point I set my PC to, it would fail! Then I noticed that my system stand by option had suddenly disspeared so I knew I was dealing with a smart virus. So after a few days of scanning with various programs such as Norton, Avg, Spyware blaster, Microsoft Security essentials, Malwarebytes, avast, panda internet security, and many more! I decided to quit and just use my recovery disc. When I inserted it into the drive I noticed IT WOULD NOT RUN? Why is this? So then I knew it was a very severe rootkit virus so I used an anti-rootkit program called gmer, and whenever I would perform a scan with it my whole PC would freeze until I manually rebooted it, like the virus was messing with the program. And I tried the trial of Exterminate-it and it seems like the only SOFTWARE THAT ACTUALLY FINDS ADWARE AND OTHER SPYWARE ON MY PC! I clicked exterminate when i saw the viruses but it said I had to activate it in order to do so. So please, can someone lend me a crack key for it? The one I received with this torrent is invalid! I am going to purchase the software as soon as I clear out this virus and see if it works. But right now, this virus is moving at such a fast pace I need to do Something. HELP??

No comments:

Post a Comment